Looking for beautiful gender neutral baby clothes to dress up your newborn for when they go home from the hospital?
I remember how during my pregnancy I loved picking out cute outfits that I couldn’t wait to dress my babies in.
I was so excited to bring them home, but I just could not decide what to dress her in! I knew that my baby was going to be a girl, however I know there are many mamas who prefer not to find out the sex of their baby ahead of the birth.
In that case, you’re probably on the look out for a beautiful gender neutral going home outfit for your new baby. I’ve seen some beautiful outfits online and I thought I would share my top picks here. Let me know which ones are your favourites.
Gender neutral sleep suits
1.Baby woodland animal stripe sleep suit | John Lewis
2. Forest fox unisex sleep suit. | notonthehighstreet
3. Woodland sunshine unisex sleep suit | Notonthehighstreet
4. Wild Rafiki Wonder Suit | John Lewis
Gender neutral pramsuits
1.Fleece romper snowsuit | Amazon
2. Star pram suit white | John Lewis
3. Navy pramsuit | John Lewis
4. Baby bear wadded pram suit | John Lewis
Gender neutral blankets
1.Cellular blanket grey | Amazon
2. Elephant knitted shawl | JoJo Maman Bebe
3. Kids bunny blanket | John Lewis
4. Baby cloud knitted blanket | John Lewis
Gender neutral hats
Neutral star embroidered hat | JoJo Maman Bebe
Dinosaur baby hat | JoJo Maman Bebe
Cashmere bonnet | Boden
Beanie knot hat | Amazon
Gender neutral clothing sets
Teddy bear sleep suit | John Lewis
Panda baby sleep suit and hat | JoJo Maman Bebe
Fox sleep suit and hat | JoJo Maman Bebe
Cute clothing set | Amazon
This post contains affiliate links. This means I receive a small commission from the sale of any products, however it does not cost you any more!